Police halts Baha sa Luneta 2.0 preparations
ASIA
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Philippinesโ€ขNovember 29, 2025

Police halts Baha sa Luneta 2.0 preparations

0 views0 likes0 comments
Originally published byPhilippine Daily Inquirer
MANILA, Philippines โ€” The Manila police stopped preparations for the Baha sa Luneta 2.0 anti-corruption rally at Luneta Park Sunday morning, organizers said. The mass action was scheduled to begin at 12:01 a.m. but was prohibited by police, who cited the lack of a permit. Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Bayan) Secretary General Mong Palatino, however, said they had previously coordinated with the Manila local government and the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA). โ€œWe were surprised because on September 21, we did not have a permit but were still able to hold a protest. This time, we coordinated with the Manila LGU […]...

Keep on reading: Police halts Baha sa Luneta 2.0 preparations

Comments (0)

Sign in to join the discussion

Be the first to comment!